Friday, February 25, 2011

Things that are new ~

I have a couple of new things that are going on in my life -

1. Weight watchers ~

I joined December 22nd (yes, 3 days before Christmas)
because I was SO frustrated with my weight.

Since joining, I have lost 10 pounds.

Although it doesn't sound like much, I can tell a difference
in the way my clothes fit.

I am NOT planning on quitting. My goal is to reach "lifetime
membership" which means I can attend for free once I reach and maintain
my proper weight.

The thing I like the best about WW is the fact that I am becoming more
disciplined. Not just in my eating, but also in my devotions and exercising.

Just plain taking better care of myself.....
it is something that is so easy to put on the back burner.

2. Today I found out that I am the new Leader for our Church's Ladies Fellowship

Mixed feelings on this one.....We have only attended this church for 1 1/2 years, and
I feel a little unsure about 'expectations'.
I do have a burden for ladies, for their spiritual condition, and for friendships to be developed.
So even though I am kind of SCARED, I am choosing to trust that the Lord opened this
door to me for a reason.

Praying that I will be a blessing and that God will be honored by the way I handle this new
challenge in my life.

3. I have decided to be more faithful in updating my blog.

Praying that what is on my heart will bless someone else.

May God be praised - He alone is worthy!

No comments: