I can't believe that it has been 25 years since my dad went to be with the Lord.
Some of my favorite memories about dad are:
- When we were little we went swimming and dad would swim under water and let us ride on his back.
- Almost EVERY night he would make popcorn with peanuts and we would eat to our heart's content. (I think that is why I still love popcorn.)
- We used to have a wonderful time playing cards, with Mom, Dad, Grampa and Gramma.
- He could build ANYthing. Houses, barns, bridges, wood splitters, christmas tree stands and a cradle for his granddaughter's babydoll.
- He loved to fish, hunt and farm.
- He always made home, feel like home.
I am so thankful, that when I get to heaven, my Dad will be there, to help me feel at home!