Monday, October 10, 2011

A New Start

Well, it's official. I am changing career paths once again.

After completing my fourth year as a school secretary,

I have decided to stay home and take care of our 2 year

old grandson.


To be a stay at home gramma has been on my wish list

for many years. It was a hard decision and yet an easy

decision all rolled into one:


Hard...because of the financial aspect, as well as the "staying at


home all day" aspect.


Easy...because I love all four of our grandchildren, and it is


a real blessing that I will be able to spend all of this quality


time with one of them.



I am praying that I will be a great care giver -

one who is patient, kind, creative and wise.


May the Lord help me to be a blessing.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

No comments: