Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Forever


Forever -
The word brings to mind many different things
and here are just a few of them:
  • Eternal life with Jesus Christ my Lord
  • The fact that God always has been and always will be God
  • How long I want my love to last with my Mr. Adventure
  • My loved ones who are in heaven with whom I will share eternity
  • How I feel about camping and wanting to be able to stay at my peaceful getaway
But tonight, the word 'forever' brings a tear to my eye
as I think about my dear Amelie as she kept asking me
to stay with her at her house FOREVER.
This is the most endearing thing that anyone has EVER
said to me - and it melts my heart and makes me understand
why MY mom used to sing to her beloved granddaughter the
following song;
"I love you so much, it hurts me".
Grannieblueswing loves you, my sweet ameliegirl.

No comments: